CoQ10 RENU - Heart and Brain Protection
Improve Energy Production WHILE Protecting Cells from Oxidative Damage & Disease-Causing Bacteria & Viruses
- Ideal complement to GI Renu & Immune Renu! While your body naturally produces Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, that production declines as we age. Low levels of CoQ10 have been associated with a number of serious health conditions, including cancer, heart disease, brain disease and diabetes.
- Rejuvenate the body! Various studies have shown that supplementing your diet with CoQ10 may produce numerous physical benefits including: improvement of heart health, increased fertility, younger looking skin, improved insulin sensitivity, more regulated blood sugar levels and cancer prevention.
- Rejuvenate the mind! Various studies have also shown that supplementing with CoQ10 may benefit the brain. For example, CoQ10 may slow the progression of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. It may also reduce the frequency and severity of headaches.
- Boost your energy! CoQ10 is involved in making adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which in turn is involved in energy transfer within cells. In other words, CoQ10 plays an important role in the generation of energy in your cells. No wonder studies have shown that CoQ10 supplementation can improve exercise performance by increasing power during exercise and reducing fatigue.
Every Product Made By LIFE RENU Is Within This Criteria
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Coenzyme Q-10 (Ubiquinone)
Coenzyme Q-10 (Ubiquinone) (CoQ10)
Coenzyme Q-10, also known as CoQ10, is produced by the body to help supply our cells with energy. Unfortunately, that production slows as we age. Studies have shown that CoQ10 has numerous health benefits including regulating blood pressure and blood sugar levels, improving respiratory function, improving heart health, increasing fertility and repairing aging skin so that it looks younger. Studies indicate that CoQ10 may also protect against certain cancers as well as provide protection against common brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. It is even thought to improve exercise performance. On the other hand, low levels of CoQ10 have been associated with serious diseases such as cancer, diabetes, brain disease and heart disease.
CoQ10 RENU – Heart and Brain Protection
Consistently feeling tired is one of the most common health complaints for both men and women as we age. Unfortunately, these feelings don’t just go away on their own. In fact, they tend to grow more and more severe as the years pass by
That’s where CoQ10 comes into play! This powerful natural coenzyme plays a key role in the energy production process and has been associated with a number of physical and mental health benefits.
One of CoQ10’s primary roles in the body is to help generate energy in your cells. The reason for this is because it is involved in making adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a substance that promotes efficient energy transfer within cells. Here are just some of the other benefits you could experience from taking this powerful supplement
- Increased energy
- Improved heart health
- Lower blood pressure
- Increased fertility
- Younger looking skin
- Improved insulin sensitivity
- More regulated blood sugar levels
- Protection against some forms of cancer
- Protection against some brain diseases
- Enhanced exercise performance
- And much more
How to Stop & Even Reverse the Aging Process
While it has several names – the Oxidative Damage Theory of Aging, the Free Radical Theory of Aging, the Oxidative Stress Theory of Aging – the basics of the condition remain the same:
A slow accumulation of oxidative damage to cells leads to the signs and symptoms we associate with aging such as low energy; poor heart health, including heart failure; mental decline; wrinkled skin; diabetes; cancer and more.
The good news is you may be able to slow the oxidative damage from occurring or possibly even reverse it – in effect “turning back the hands of time.”
How can you do that? With CoQ10! This natural coenzyme is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown to protect cells from oxidative damage. It is also associated with numerous health benefits.
If you want to revitalize your life and restore your looks, health, energy and physical abilities to those of a much younger person CoQ10 may very well be the place to start!
“I believe you and I have the ability to ‘stack the deck in our favor’ (one of my favorite sayings) and live a healthier, higher quality life by making some common sense lifestyle changes and by taking supplements like CoQ10.” – Ron Eccles DC, DABCO, DACAN
The LIFE RENU 100% No-Risk Promise
Order right now with confidence!We recommend you try Out CoQ10 RENU for 60 days and if it doesn’t work for you, you’ll get your money back!
Our Best Offer!
BUY 3, GET 3 FREE !
Our Best Offer!
Buy 2 Get, 1 Free!
Frequently Asked Questions
No, this supplement has been manufactured for daily use.
There are no known side effects.
†Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Product results may vary from person to person.
Information provided on this site is solely for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing of any medications or supplements. Only your healthcare provider should diagnose your healthcare problems and prescribe treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your healthcare provider before starting any supplement, diet or exercise program, before taking any medications or receiving treatment, particularly if you are currently under medical care. Make sure you carefully read all product labeling and packaging prior to use. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, do not take any supplements without first consulting and obtaining the approval of your healthcare provider.
- uofmhealth.org. (University of Michigan).
- The Atlantic magazine
- March 18, 2006, issue of “European Journal of Pharmacology”